Friday, December 26, 2014

Awakening by Tracy Higley

AwakeningAwakening by Tracy L. Higley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Born in the past,but trapped in the present day New York,Kallista Andreas is caught in a world in which she has no memories of her past. As she struggles to find her true identity Kallie begins to awaken to her true past,but the more she discovers about her past the more she is afraid of it. The past is terrifying and she does not know if she has the courage to continue her search for truth, but only the truth can set her free!

    Reading this book makes me believe I too have fell into a portal of time,and now I am doomed to live an ordinary life in the modern age instead the exciting life I should have lived in some medieval castle somewhere! Of course I know this can not be,but it would make an interesting explanation for my love of all things archaic.
Tracy Higley writes this story so beautifully it makes me want to take up a paint brush and paint a scene of Ancient Greece.IT stirs my imagination and draws me into the world of the Ancient's.  I loath the fact I can not paint the picture I see in my mind as I read Awakening! Oh! If I could though it would be a lovely picture full of beauty and danger none could look at without longing to touch the beauty and know the adventure ! But Alas! I can not paint,not even a simple picture much less the extravagant art I see when reading such a book as this one!
The Ancient's call to me from across the deep chasm of time, beckoning me to learn their history and the ways of their people! This story was fictional but History's call is not! Thank you Tracy Higley for reawakening my love for the Archaic !



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment